Any cut's a good cut!
Depending upon your recipe, there's a Manjaman way to "flave it up". Season the meat appropriately and you'll do great.
Manjaman Fusion Tacos -Beef
2 Tbsp. Manjaman Garlic 5 Spice
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 lb. Beef Sirloin
8 – Corn Tortillas
Manjaman Island Heat or Sweet Mesquite Fusion Sauce
Prepare chicken by slicing into thin ½ inch cubes.
• Rub thoroughly with Garlic 5 Spice & marinate for 30 min
• Saute the chicken with olive oil in a hot non-stick skillet until brown on all sides, 3-4 minutes, or until cooked through.
• Warm the tortillas in a non-stick skillet, or microwave.
• Divide the meat evenly among the 8 tortillas.
• Top with garnish and sprinkle with cilantro to taste.
• Add 1/4 c lemon juice and 2 Tbsp Soy sauce to the meat, then rub with the Garlic 5 Spice and marinate.
• Garnish with Manjaman’s Bean Sprout Recipe.
Sear 1 cup meat with a drizzle of olive oil in a pan. Add 2 cups
refrigerated steamed rice and 2 Tbsp soy sauce. Serves 2.
Method: Barbecue Grill
2 lbs. Rib Eye or Sirloin Steak
3 to 4 Tbsp Manjaman Garlic 5 Spice
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
• Use Steaks that are at least 1-inch to 1-1/2 inches thick, with bright red color and abundant marbling.
• Rub with Manjaman Garlic 5 Spice
• Drizzle Olive Oil
• Place steak on very hot grill and close lid.
• Cook steak with lid down for 4-5 minutes.
• Flip steak after 4-5 minutes using grilling tongs.
• Close lid and continue to cook the steak until preferred doneness.
- About 4 more minutes for medium rare.
- About 5–6 minutes for medium.
Add a dash of Manjaman Island Heat Fusion Sauce to marinade.
Chop it up and fry in a non stick skillet with some butter. Sprinkle Garlic 5 Spice. Crack an egg over the top and scramble till done. Serve with warm corn torillas.
Manjaman Beef Chili
3 to 5 Tbsp Manjaman Red Lava Chili -your call.
2 Lbs Ground Sirloin Beef
1 Chopped Onion
1 Bell Pepper
1 15 oz can Red Kidney Beans
1 15 oz can Black Beans
1 can Tomato Soup
1 15 oz can Tomato Sauce
½ cup Cocktail Sauce
• Saute Meat until brown. Pour off fat.
• Return to heat. Sprinkle Manjaman Red Lava Chili.
• Stir in onions and bell pepper.
• Stir in all remaining ingredients.
• Simmer for 20 minutes or more.
Serve with a dallop of sour cream.
Perfect for Manjaman burritos!
Mama Mila's Beef Stew
Method: STOVE TOP SIMMER
Any Manjaman Fusion Spice, Soy Sauce, Water, Store Brand Spaghetti Sauce, potatoes, Olive Oil
6 Tbsp Manjaman Garlic 5 Spice or Manjaman Red Lava Chili
3 lbs of thinly sliced beef (against the grain)
¼ c soy sauce
1 c water
2 c store brand spaghetti sauce
¼ c Olive Oil
1 ½ lbs cubed potatoes
Add Manjaman Fusion Spice and soy sauce to sliced meat (roughly 2”x3” slices).
Drizzle Olive oil to saturate. Rub thoroughly.
Sear meat in a hot pot.
Add water, spaghetti sauce and potatoes.
Bring to boil. Reduce heat to simmer for 2 hours.
Mix with wooden spoon and break apart potatoes to thicken the sauce.
Serve with rice or in burrito wrappers.
SECRET: Add carrots and a sweet potato. When adding the Potatoes it may look like too much. But it's not.